The F2932 is a high-reliability, low-insertion loss, 50 Ω SP2T absorptive RF switch designed for a wide range of markets and applications. This device covers a broad frequency range from 50 MHz to 8000 MHz, has an operating temperature range of -40 to 105°C and wide supply voltage range of 2.7 - 5.5 VDC. Designed for high-power handling, the F2932 has a P1 dB as high as 36.5 dBm, supporting a peak operating power of 34 dBm in the through path and a hot switching power of 27 dBm into the terminated RF port. In addition to providing low-insertion loss, the F2932 also delivers high isolation and low distortion performance while providing a 50 Ω termination to the unused RF ports.
The F2932 uses a single positive supply voltage supporting three logic control pins using either 3.3 V or 1.8 V control logic. The ENABLE feature puts the part in all paths off state and disables the control of VCTL, when used.
Dual symmetric broad band, absorptive RF ports
- High-performance RF @ 2 GHz
- RFC-RFX Isolation of 67 dB
- Insertion Loss of 0.79 dB
- High continuous RF CW Power Handling
- Selected RF path: 34 dBm
- Terminated RF path: 27 dBm
- High linearity:
- IIP2 of 111 dBm
- IIP3 of 64 dBm
- 3.3 V and 1.8 V compatible control logic
- Operating temperature of -40 °C to +105 °C
- Enable feature puts part in all paths off state and disables the control of VCTL
- 4 mm x 4 mm 16-pin QFN package