The QS3257 is a high-speed CMOS LVTTL-compatible Quad 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer. The QS3257 is a function and pinout compatible QuickSwitch version of the 74F257, 74FCT257, and the 74ALS/AS/LS257 Quad 2:1 multiplexers. The low ON resistance of the QS3257 allows inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay and without generating additional ground bounce noise. The QS3257 operates at -40C to +85C.
- Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
- 5 ohms ?bidirectional switches connect inputs to outputs
- Zero propagation delay, zero ground bounce
- Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
- TTL-compatible control inputs
- Available in 16 pin QSOP and S1 packages