A ST-BUS® compatible digital switch controlled by a
microprocessor which can handle from 128 x 128 to 32K x 32K inputs to multiple outputs.
The IDT7290820 is a non-blocking digital switch that has a capacity of 2,048 x 2,048 channels at a serial bit rate of 8.192 Mb/s, 1,024 x 1,024 channels at 4.096 Mb/s and 512 x 512 channels at 2.048 Mb/s. Some of the main features are: programmable stream and channel control, Processor Mode, input offset delay and high-impedance output control.
Per-stream input delay control is provided for managing large multi-chip switches that transport both voice channel and concatenated data channels. In addition, input streams can be individually calibrated for input frame offset.
- 2,048 x 2,048 channel non-blocking switching at 8.192 Mb/s
- Per-channel variable or constant throughput delay
- Automatic identification of ST-BUS®/GCI interfaces
- Accept streams of 2.048 Mb/s, 4.096 Mb/s or 8.192 Mb/s
- Automatic frame offset delay measurement
- Per-stream frame delay offset programming
- Per-channel high impedance output control
- Per-channel Processor Mode
- Control interface compatible to Intel/Motorola CPUs
- Connection memory block programming
- IEEE-1149.1 (JTAG) Test Port
- Available in 84-pin Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier (PLCC), 100-pin Ball Grid Array (BGA), 100-pin Plastic Quad Flatpack (PQFP) and 100-pin Thin Quad Flatpack (TQFP)
- Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C
- 5V Power Supply