The 843022I-48 is a Fibre Channel Clock Generator and a member of the high performance devices from IDT. The 843022I-48 uses a 25MHz crystal to synthesize 125MHz or 75MHz. The 843022I-48 has excellent phase jitter performance, over the 12kHz – 20MHz integration range. The 843022I-48 is packaged in a small 8-pin TSSOP, making it ideal for use in systems with limited board space.
- One differential 3.3V or 2.5V LVPECL output
- Crystal oscillator interface designed for 25MHz, 18pF parallel resonant crystal
- Output frequencies: 125MHz or 75MHz (selectable)
- RMS phase jitter @ 125MHz, using a 25MHz crystal (12kHz - 20MHz): 0.72ps (typical) @ 3.3V
- Full 3.3V and 2.5V operating supply
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package