The 8V97053L is a high performance GSM1800 grade wideband RF synthesizer / PLL optimized for use as the local oscillator (LO) in multi-carrier, multi-mode FDD & TDD base station radio card. It is offered in a compact 5x5, 32-VFQFN package.
The 8V97053L wideband RF synthesizer / PLL offers a default fractional mode with the option for an Integer mode. It requires an external loop filter.
The 8V97053L has an integrated voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) and supports output frequencies from 34.375MHz to 4400MHz and maintains superior phase noise and spurious performance.
RF_OUT[A:B] output drivers have independently programmable output power ranging from –4dBm to +7dBm. The RF_OUT outputs can be muted. The mute function is accessible via a SPI command or mute pin.
- Dual differential outputs
- Output frequency range: 34.375MHz to 4400MHz (continuous range)
- RF output divide by 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64
- Open drain outputs (see output distribution section in the datasheet)
- Fractional-N feedback divider (also supports Integer-N mode)
- 16-bit integer and 12-bit fractional (16-bit fractional when using the extended registers)
- 3- or 4-wire SPI interface (compatible with 3.3V and 1.8V)
- Single 3.3V supply
- Logic compatibility: 1.8V
- Integrated high performance low dropout regulators (LDOs) for excellent power supply noise rejection
- Programmable output power level: -4dBm to +5dBm (up to +7 when using the extended registers)
- Mute function
- Ultra low PN (typical phase noise for 1.65GHz LO: -142.21dBc/Hz @ 1MHz Offset)
- Lock detect indicators
- Input reference frequency: 5MHz to 310MHz
- 32-Lead, 5x5 VFQFN package
- Automatic VCO band selection (autocal feature)
- -40°C to +85°C ambient operating temperature
- Supports +105°C case temperature
- Lead-free (RoHS 6) packaging