The 9FGL0441/51 devices are 4-output clock generators in IDT's 3.3V Full-featured PCIe family. Each output has a dedicated OE# pin for clock management. Two different spread spectrum levels, in addition to spread off, are supported. The 9FGL0441/51 supports PCIe Gen1–4 Common Clocked architectures (CC) and PCIe Separate Reference no-Spread (SRnS) and Separate Reference Independent Spread (SRIS) clocking architectures.
- PCIe Gen1–4 CC-compliant
- PCIe Gen2–3 SRIS-compliant
- Supports PCIe SRnS clocking
- Direct connection to 100Ω (xx41) or 85Ω (xx51) transmission lines saves up to 16 resistors
- Pin-selectable SRnS, CC 0% and CC/SRIS -0.5% spread
- SMBus-selectable CC/SRIS -0.25% spread
- One 3.3V LVCMOS REF output with Wake-On-LAN (WOL) support
- Easy AC-coupling to other logic families, see IDT application note AN-891.
- Space saving 5 × 5 mm 32-VFQFPN